We, Atelier de Luca, whose registered office is at 11, Rue des Pyramides – 75001 Paris, and registered in the Paris Register of Companies under No.880 350 798 00018 (hereinafter referred to as “ADL”), responsible for processing data, share with you how we collect, process and transfer your personal data, to offer you new services on a daily basis in respect of your rights.
We protect your privacy by ensuring the protection, confidentiality, non-alteration, availability and security of the personal data you entrust to us across all our communication channels.
We take all necessary measures to:
- provide you with clear and transparent information on how your personal data will be collected and processed;
- put in place all the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect your personal data against disclosure, loss, alteration or access by unauthorized third parties;
- keep your personal data only the time needed for processing or specified services;
- offer you the option at any time to modify your personal data by contacting us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To achieve these goals, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that processing complies with the law applicable on personal data protection.
- On what occasions do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data may be collected when:
- you subscribe to our newsletter.
- What personal data do we collect and when do we collect it?
We collect data provided in connection with our business relationship including:
- when managing your orders;
- when you are in contact with our Customer Service department;
- when you visit our social media accounts;
- when you enter a competition.
The information collected that is strictly necessary to offer you our services, is indicated by an asterisk and typically includes your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and date of birth.
- How do we use your personal data?
We process personal data in a transparent and secure way. Your personal data is collected for the purposes detailed below.
4.1 Purpose of our personal data processing
- To manage orders and deliveries. As part of fulfilling our obligations to our customers, we collect and use your personal information to manage our business relationship, including managing your purchases and orders and delivering your products.
- To manage our customer relationship / To improve your customer experience. We use and store your personal data to update our customer files and offer you products that may be of interest to you.
- To communicate with you. We collect and store your personal data to communicate with you about orders, invoices or customer service complaints.
- Targeted advertising and newsletters. We collect and store your personal data for marketing purposes, including sending you our newsletter, if you have given your consent. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, follow the link available at the end of our newsletter or email us at email@example.com.
- Legal and regulatory requirements. We may be required to process your personal data in order to comply with one of our legal or regulatory obligations, for example by providing your personal data in the event of legitimate requests from public authorities, in particular to meet national security, anti-fraud or law enforcement requirements.
4.2 Who receives your personal data?
We ensure that only authorized individuals within ADL can access your personal data when this access is necessary as part of our business relationship.
Our service providers may also be recipients of personal data strictly necessary for the performance of our services we have entrusted to them (e.g. delivery, payment).
4.3 Where is your personal data stored?
Data is stored in compliance with French legislation and European regulations.
We may be required to share personal data with other companies in accordance with French law and European regulations, necessary in order to implement services you have contracted or subscribed to (e.g. Home delivery, using collection points).
As our service provider operates outside the European Union, we protect the confidentiality of your personal information and your rights by using the appropriate safeguards in line with the regulations applicable to personal data protection.
4.4 What is the retention period for your personal data?
The retention period for active data complies with recommendations from the CNIL and/or the applicable legal obligations
Your email address to send our newsletter (subject to your consent)Until your consent is withdrawnData for managing lists of objections to receiving our newsletter 3 years from exercising the right to object to receiving our newsletterCookies13 months from setting the cookie on your computer.
|Types of personal data||Retention period for active data|
|Your customer account data||3 years from your last contact with ADL|
|ID documentation provided in connection with exercising rights of interrogation, access, rectification and objection||1 year from the date of receipt by ADL|
|Your email address to send our newsletter (subject to your consent)||Until your consent is withdrawn|
|Data for managing lists of objections to receiving our newsletter||3 years from exercising the right to object to receiving our newsletter|
|Cookies||13 months from setting the cookie on your computer.|
After these time periods, we may proceed with data archiving, in particular to meet time requirements for legal actions.
4.5 Managing cookie
When visiting our website, we may, if you agree, set cookies on your computer through your browser. Cookies allow us to identify your computer when you register or confirm details and they identify your computer on subsequent visits. ADL partners and providers, or other companies may also need to set cookies on your computer. Some cookies are essential to browsing our website, including being able to effectively process orders. Removing them may cause difficulties during your visit to our website.
5. How to exercise your rights
With the aim to allow you to control our use of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to object to us processing your personal data;
- the right to accessing your personal data that we are processing;
- the right to rectify your data;
- the right to remove your personal data;
- the right to the portability of your personal data;
- the right to limiting data processing;
- the right to set guidelines for storing, removing and communicating your personal data in the event of your death.
You can exercise your rights:
- by email, accompanied by a copy of your ID sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post accompanied by a copy of your ID by writing to Atelier de Luca Customer Service, 11, Rue des Pyramides – 75002 Paris
You also have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Computing and Liberties: www.cnil.fr.
If you want more information on the details of these rights, please contact us using the addresses mentioned above.
We will respond to your requests as quickly as possible and within a maximum of one month from receiving your demand.